G&L USA Guitars
Black Ice ASAT Deluxe II
Available for a limited time
ASAT Deluxe II makes its second appearance since it debuted with the Korina Collection in 2011. Essentially a cross between ASAT Deluxe and a 1998 ASAT Junior, the Deluxe II was a natural for the Korina Collection and a great addition to the Black Ice Collection.
A time-honored G&L pairing of Seymour Duncan buckers, '59 at the neck and a JB at the bridge, serve as the basis for classic-leaning humbucker tones, reinforced by the Tone Pros locking tailpiece. This is contrasted by a two-piece Swamp Ash body, Hard-rock Maple neck and 25 1/2" scale which dial up the sort of snap and attack you might expect from a Leo design.
This ASAT Deluxe II shows its darker side thanks to a Nearly Naked™ (NENA) Black Ice finish over its swamp ash body. It features a hard-rock maple neck with an easy-playing satin neck finish, while its 12" radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, ASAT, Nearly Naked and NENA are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
- Neck - Seymour Duncan '59 (SH-1N)
- Bridge - Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4)
- BODY WOOD: 2-piece Swamp Ash
- BODY FINISH: Nearly Naked™ (NENA) Black Ice
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK FINISH: Clear Satin
- NECK PROFILE: G&L #1 with 12" radius and 1 5/8 " nut-width with 12" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo; processed by PLEK
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed lubrication, adjustable knob tension
- BRIDGE: TonePros T3BT locking bridge with T1Z locking tailpiece
- CONTROLS: 2-position pickup selector, tone, volume with push/pull coil split
- PICKGUARD: deleted
- CASE: Deluxe Hardshell Tolex Case