Live! At Leo’s: Full Demo with Griff Hamlin of BluesGuitarUnleashed.com. In this video, Griff showcases the magic of Leo Fender’s ASAT Classic, a guitar with a more traditional look and feel than his revolutionary ASAT Special, yet with versatility and playability unmatched by early single cutaway bolt-on guitars. The Live! At Leo’s studio is located at Leo Fender’s historic G&L factory on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California – The Birthplace Of Bolt-on™.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes, Alder on Standard Finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell