G&L M-2000 various settings demo. The bass has the original equipment D’addario strings and the Volume was set to 100%, Treble-Mid-Bass controls were set to flat/center detent, and both pickups were on. This particular M-2000 has a Swamp Ash body and an Ebony fingerboard.
All tracks feature playing examples using a pick, finger style, harmonics, chords and slapping.
- PICKUPS: Two M-spec G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
- BODY WOOD: Alder on Standard and all solid finishes, Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood or Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 5/8" Medium C with 9 1/2" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: G&L M-spec 18v preamp, volume, pan, 3-band boost/cut EQ with center detents
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell