Ed Friedland The Bass Whisperer demo of the M-2500:
Ed Friedland The Bass Whisperer comparison of L-2500 and M-2500:
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: Two M-spec G&L MFD™ humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood on solid finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 21 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: G&L M-spec 18v preamp, volume, pan, 3-band boost/cut EQ with center detents