Live! At Leo’s: watch Steve Araujo of The Bass Hang showcase the new CLF™ Research L-1000. The bass is running through the superb BBE BMAX-T bass preamp using the DI out. The Live! At Leo’s studio is located at Leo Fender’s historic factory on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California – The Birthplace Of Bolt-on™.
The new CLF Research L-1000 is a fully modern “wunkay” that pays homage to its roots with classic details including the early CLF/G&L headstock and neck profile, beautifully reproduced CLF knobs and control plate, and red-capped mini toggle switch.
- PICKUPS: G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickup
- BODY WOOD: Lightweight Basswood for Matcha Green, Swamp Ash for Natural and Blueburst, Okoume for Old School Tobacco Sunburst
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: CLF/G&L 1 5/8" slim C with 9 1/2" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: 3-position mini toggle for parallel/split/OMG pickup modes, volume, treble, bass
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell
- No Options Available