Dave McLaren introduces the CLF Research L•1000 Series 750.
Steve Araujo lays down a classic bassline on the new CLF Research L•1000 Series 750.
- PICKUPS: G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickup
- BODY WOOD: Turquoise and Andromeda over Basswood, 3-Tone Sunburst over Western Sugar Pine, Natural over Swamp Ash
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard on Natural and Andromeda, Caribbean Rosewood on 3 Tone Sunburst and Turquoise
- NECK PROFILE: CLF/G&L 1.78" nut width-slim C with 9-1/2" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed 19mm Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: 3-position mini toggle for parallel/split/OMG pickup modes, volume, treble, bass
- CASE: Deluxe Tolex hardshell
- No Options Available