G&L artist Johnny Gomez plays the new Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy.
Katy Guillen of KG & the Drive, jamming on the new Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy at Leo’s Lounge.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coil in bridge position, G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker in neck position
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash, Western Sugar Pine and Alder with Rear Contour
- NECK WOOD: Vintage Tint Satin Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- INCLUDES: G&L deluxe gig bag