Live! At Leo’s: watch Steve Araujo of The Bass Hang showcase the features, controls and wide range of tones available in Leo Fender’s iconic G&L L-2000 bass. The L-2000 is running through the superb BBE BMAX-T bass preamp using the DI out. The Live! At Leo’s studio is located at Leo Fender’s historic G&L factory on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California – The Birthplace Of Bolt-on™.
Live! At Leo’s: Steve Araujo of The Bass Hang lays down some grooves on a Honeyburst L-2000 The L-2000 is running through the superb BBE BMAX-T bass preamp using the DI out. The Live! At Leo’s studio is located at Leo Fender’s historic G&L factory on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California – The Birthplace Of Bolt-on™.
G&L L-2000 various settings demo. The bass had original equipment D’addario strings and the Volume, Treble and Bass controls were set at 100%. This L-2000 has a Swamp Ash body and a Maple fretboard.
All tracks feature playing examples using a pick, finger style, harmonics, chords and slapping.
- PICKUPS: Two G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
- BODY WOOD: Alder on Standard and all solid finishes, Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood or Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 5/8" Medium C with 9 1/2" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: Tri-Tone™ system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell